This model enables you to hear, read captions in braille and speak during phone calls. This service is designed for people who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing who prefer to speak for themselves and read captions in braille.
A dynamic braille display reader, landline telephone connection and Internet service are required to use this model. The captioning service uses the Internet connection to display captions.
CapTel Braille 800iB Phone Features
- Live captioning service at NO COST
- Internet connection via Ethernet cable
- Extra large screen with easy-to-read captions
with adjustable font sizes and colors
- Built-in answering machine takes voice
messages with captions
- Speed dial keys for one-touch dialing of
frequently called numbers
- Stores up to 95 names/phone numbers
in built-in phone book
- Adjustable volume control up to 40dB
- Audio jacks for earphones, headset or neckloop.
- One-touch blue button to call Customer Service
- Available in English
Get a CapTel Braille 880iB phone